The Pocket People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People Of The Pocket

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who are The Pocket People?
Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:34 pm by xEzekielHaruno

» Forum suggestions
Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 pm by bblow_up

» Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^
Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm by jasmine75

» What Class Are You?
Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm by ChillStorms

» Rules and Requirements.
Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm by ChillStorms

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 4 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChillStorms
Admin
ChillStorms

Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

Welcome to the Site My name is Chill Storms i will edit this post later because it is late right now xD
Back to top Go down
https://thepocketpeople.darkbb.com
bblow_up

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 am

I totally voted for Pocket People haha. I'm part of SUN but I wish you the best of luck with your new clan Wink If you need any help with the site, I would point you towards pimentel2, leader of SUN for his coding skills haha.
Back to top Go down
ChillStorms
Admin
ChillStorms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

bblow_up wrote:
I totally voted for Pocket People haha. I'm part of SUN but I wish you the best of luck with your new clan Wink If you need any help with the site, I would point you towards pimentel2, leader of SUN for his coding skills haha.

Thank you bblow up =D
Back to top Go down
Ekha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Last edited by Ekha on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChillStorms
Admin
ChillStorms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Ekha wrote:
Thanks for the welcome!! ^_^ I love how it was soo easy to register!! because some clan websites, i have to go through a whole screening!! Anyways, Im happy to hear about a new clan trying to start:) I am in a clan ATM.. but i think im the only active member Sad anyways, would love to play with you guys and try it out Smile

Welcome Ekha we should get some things going as soon as we have enough members. If you can help get some more members it would be appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pimentel2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

ChillStorms wrote:
bblow_up wrote:

Thank you bblow up =D

Yep, this is pimentel2. I can help if you want to! Smile
Back to top Go down
jasmine75

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

hi my name is jasmine75 and i am the leader of nvr_ripthe undead i'm glad to see there's another clan on the market when you guys are ready just challenge us or even just come play us sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^   Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Pocket People ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pocket People :: The Pocket People :: General-
Jump to: